Monday, December 17, 2012

Not stress but nervous

I remembered that my first and last post was so stressful
I wrote it during my preparation for my uec exam
And this time I blog again because of my uec results too

Nervous nervous and nervous
I don't know if there is any word that can describe my feeling now
As I know, my results will be announced maybe tomorrow night or the morning after that
Oh my gosh
Really afraid to accept the results whether it is good or bad
I think most of the senior three students are just like me
Have the same feeling now

It is about 1.30 am now
A bit late but I really an fall asleep
When I sleep I will still dream about my exam my result
I don t know whether I have given myself too much stress or something
But just hate the shitty feeling now
Can the god tell me my result now
I am afraid that my hard work for these years will be wasted
I am afraid that my results are unsatisfactory
I am afraid that I am going to let all the people down including me
I am afraid afraid afraid
Ahhhhhhhhh

Please bless me god
Really please

1 comment:

  1. Pity girl..dont think too much..haha,.if the result is ur,it is ur..haha,the bad result is no doom day..so be happy ..haha..smile smile everyday..haha…顺其自然,太多东西我们无法控制,别想太多…未来还有很多事等着你呢…加油…Muack..<3..sky

    ReplyDelete